Make your own wine at Barley & Wine’s Big Crush. Join us for our 2nd Annual Big Crush, the first event of it’s kind in the Central Valley. Admission gets you locally grown Wine Grapes, the use of professional grade equipment & personal training to ensure that your personal vintage is of the highest quality.
Sign up for the hour time slot that works the best for you. Please note that grapes will be crushed at our facility, but the wine will be made in your home, so you will need to transport it home. Crushing & pressing can get messy, we suggest you dress accordingly. On Crush Day, you will schedule a second date to come back and press the grape skins.
Each admission will be good for two people, and you’ll end up making two cases of wine. We sincerely hope you join us for this once in a lifetime experience. Please contact us with any questions at (209) 523-2739, or by clicking the contact organizer button.
***PRICE IS VALID FOR COUPLES & GROUPS, NOT ONLY PER PERSON***
***GROUPON VOUCHERS NOT VALID FOR ADMISSION TO THIS EVENT***
Hi All. Just a reminder that we’re part of GrogTag’s Affiliate Program. GrogTag.com is your stop for custom beer & wine labels, caps, coasters, tasting sheets and more! Use code: BARLEYANDWINE to get 10% off your order!
It’s time for Summer School, but fear not THERE WILL BE BEER!
Throughout July & August, we’ve jam-packed our class schedule to keep you educated! Click on the link below for a schedule of upcoming Beginner’s Classes, Kegging Demos & the 2016 Harvest BIG CRUSH Event (dates TBD)!
We will be closed Sunday, May 8th in observance of Mother’s Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, May 10th at 10:00 am.
We hope everyone has a wonderful day!
We’ve started taking pre-orders for Hop Rhizomes. The following varieties are available to order today:
Each rhizome is $5.99, but we’ll drop the price to $5.25 if you order 5, and down to $4.25 if you order 10 or more. The grower, RNV Enterprises does recommend to plant two rhizomes of each desired variety for the best results. To place your order call us at (209) 523-2739, stop by the store or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you to set up payment. Cheers!
To close out the year, we will have a couple of closures and a couple of days with adjusted hours. Please notice the following changes:
- Christmas Eve 12/24: 10AM – 2PM
- Christmas Day 12/25: CLOSED
- Saturday 12/26: 1PM – 5PM
- New Year’s Eve 12/31: 10AM – 6PM
- New Year’s Day 1/1: CLOSED
- Saturday 1/2: REGULAR HOURS RESUME
Barley & Wine’s BIG CRUSH
Now booking dates Sept 4-6 & 12-13.
This September we will be hosting our 1st Annual BIG CRUSH Experience. It will be the first event of it’s kind in the Central Valley. Available dates/times can be found by clicking the link below. Please note there are three different options when booking, starting at $99.99.
- Option 1 offers the grapes, yeast & all necessary additives – perfect if you already have buckets, siphon equipment & a carboy.
- Option 2 adds a 12 gallon primary fermenter, wine bottles & cork – a great fit if you already have an extra carboy.
- Option 3 includes all necessary equipment: primary fermenter, siphoning, testing & bottling equipment, as well as a glass carboy.
Additional dates will be released pending the availability of fruit. You can also book your reservation in the store or over the phone to avoid Eventbrite fees.
***PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE PER COUPLE OR GROUP, NOT PER PERSON***
Just interested in buying grapes? We’ll have Chardonnay, Cabernet & Zinfandel available for $1.19/lb, with a low minimum purchase of 50 lbs! Grapes must be pre-ordered, email email@example.com or call 523-2739.
We’re open regular hours this weekend 10AM – 5PM on both the 4th & the 5th. We’ve also got a few deals for you:
- 25% off any recipe kit: Extract, All-Grain, Cider or Wine (limit one of each per customer)
- 10% off American-made 12 & 22 oz bottles and Glass Carboys
- $10 off Cool Brewing’s Insulated Fermentation Bag (reg. price $65)
All deals are valid until 5pm on Sunday, July 5, 2015.
We hope you all had a great Father’s Day Weekend! Below is a list of raffle winners, we will also be calling winners this afternoon!
- $50 Gift Certificate – CHARLES SIERRA
- $25 Gift Certificate – DENNIS THOMPSON
- Barley & Wine Tee – DAVID MARQUES
- Barley & Wine Tee – GREG BOEDECKER
- Barley & Wine Tee – JEFF ROWE
- Barley & Wine Polo – ALEX SERRATO
- 50% OFF Recipe Kit – ANGELO BERMUDEZ
- 50% OFF Recipe Kit – BENJIE PULIDO
- Tioga Sequoia Metal Sign & Tee – SCOTT SHERMAN
- Tioga Squoia Metal Sign & Tee – IAN VAN EVERA
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Flag – KEVIN WEBSTER
- Dustbowl Brewing Metal Sign – BRIAN SMITH
- Ninkasi Brewing Metal Sign – STEVE REZA
- Delta Brands Gift Set – JASON REECE
- $10 Gift Certificate – MATTHEW SHERWOOD
- $10 Gift Certificate – JEFF SLOAN
- $10 Gift Certificate – DAVID LOWRY
- $10 Gift Certificate – ARON FARIA
- $10 Gift Certificate – PAUL DOWLIN
- $10 Gift Certificate – BRAD BLANKENSHIP
- $10 Gift Certificate – ERNIE SANDERS
- Five Star Io-Star Gift – RANDY MEVERDEN
- Five Star Io-Star Gift – JASON BRATTON
- Five Star Io-Star Gift – MATT GOTSHALL
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR WINNERS!!!